Below is in the People Workspace, (the NEW) Tree View where I had selected a person, and Right Clicked on that person.
A summary of the control you have from this screen to get you to what you want to do NEXT or what you want to look at next.
- Close -- This ICON will allow you to Close the Name Index or Left Hand Panel to allow you to see more in the Center Panel
- Close (not hi-lighted) - Just below the text that says Zoom In / Out, is an ICON to Close the Family View, Center Panel, below this screen. More screen space
- Home - To go to the HOME person directly, meaning to change the person you are displaying to the person who is the Home Person in your file. Jump to the Home Person, may be a better way to say that
- Pedigree - In the screen capture above, that is the Pedigree View, but if you are in a different view, you can change what you are looking at to the Pedigree View
- Family View - Change the display, for the selected person to the new Family View
- Include Pictures - The ability to turn the person pictures, or in this case the person ICONs On or Off
- Zoom - Allow you to zoom in or zoom out which will expand or contract the number of generations or people in the display
- View the Ancestry Hints - This will take you directly to the Web Search workspace to look at the Ancestry Hints (shaky leaves)
- Edit Person - The screen that you will see is DIFFERENT from clicking on the People Workspace, Person View. This feature allows you to see a pop-up window where you can look at AND edit that person (more on another blog post)
- View Details - This will take you the the People Workspace, Person View, just as changing the Tab selection on the right
- Delete Person - Remove the person from the database
- Move to Root Person - The screen IS on the "Root" person, so it is greyed out. However, IF you Right Click on someone in the Pedigree View, that option will be active
- Set as Home Person - A quick way to change the Home Person in the file
- Add Bookmark - Allows you to Book Mark this person
- Delete Bookmark - Allows you to remove this person from your Bookmarks
- Export Branch - Another way to allow you to Export a Branch to a new file.
Copyright © 2013 by H R Worthington