- Audio and video items are not transferred between Family Tree Maker and Ancestry.
- Media items attached to relationships in Family Tree Maker are not uploaded to Ancestry.com.
- Records you’ve found on Ancestry.com and merged into Family Tree Maker won’t be re-uploaded to Ancestry.
- Photos uploaded to Ancestry Member Trees cannot exceed 15MB, so a photo in your desktop tree that exceed this size limit will be resized when it is copied to Ancestry—your original file will not be affected.
- Images need to be in one of these formats: .jpeg, .bmp, .png, .gif, and .tiff
For further details of the Differences between Family Tree Maker 2012 and an Ancestry Member Tree, please visit the Knowledge Base article #5359 What are the differences between the Family Tree Maker and Ancestry.com trees when using TreeSync™?
Copyright © 2011 by H R Worthington